Teeth WhiteningMany Canadians are seeking to brighten their smile. The colour of enamel can darken with age and accumulation of stains. There are a number of whitening options available to customers. The fine way to learn about these is to talk to our dentists. Our dentist can explain the pros and cons of whitening toothpastes, at home whitening that occurs under a dentist’s care, and in-office whitening.
Start a awesome every day oral health regime:
- brush your teeth at the least two times each day
- floss and clean between your teeth once each day
- schedule regular dental checks and cleanings with your dentist
- limit consumption of beverages which could motive stains, together with Red wine, espresso and tea
- quit behavior which includes smoking and chewing tobacco